And so...

Thanks ladies, it was love at first sight for me when I saw it online. But I resisted because I convinced myself that true love can withstand the test of time.:P

I love love love the patent shine and love how it can "chic up" my wardrobe. It just make what I wear look better I think, or maybe I am biased.:P

Will try to take more photos, out under the sun if the weather tomorrow is good. ;)

Here's my mini Mulberry family photo! :biggrin:

4754876351_74b924b24b.jpg

Whow! you have lovely taste. They look amazing together. I love the graininess of your Oak Alexa! x:yahoo::yahoo:

ahh stunning, i adore the ink patent and wish i could've afforded to get two when i bought my black one a couple of weeks ago.

i'm sure you'll enjoy it, congrats!

A small but very graceful family. They are both gorgeous. Somehow I belive that this family will grow over time :smile:

You know what? I first fell in love with Mulberry at the start of the year. And I said to myself that I will just buy ONE Mulberry bag and that's it. And now, I have started on my second one when we are just halfway into the year. *Gulps*

I think i really need to go over to the sofa, like right now! :couch:

You know what? I first fell in love with Mulberry at the start of the year. And I said to myself that I will just buy ONE Mulberry bag and that's it. And now, I have started on my second one when we are just halfway into the year. *Gulps*

I think i really need to go over to the sofa, like right now! :couch:

I hear you! I bought my first Mulberry (a Bayswater) in May and that was a BIG purchase for me. Didn't understand the obsession, and certainly didn't think I'd be buying another one for a long time. But yet, I just purchased a Ledbury in the sales. Two in 2 months?! It's crazy!

P.S. Congrats on the beautiful purchase. It's gorgeous.

Hey...turquoisebee.....YOU GOT ONE.....WOOO HOOOOOOOO. Hope you love it too! I love mine and actually used it last week....it was gorgeous but looking out for a navy mac to work it better. So pleased for you as I know you've been longing after this one and also it did work out prob the same as Selfridges plus shipping plus customs so you did well. At least your local store has up to date goods! My one has last season stock i.e. autum winter last year in UK ! But I was naughty and found my holy grail there for around £415 UK pounds! Wont reveal yet. Have a few pics to take but Im renovating and house is covered in dust so my bags are all packed away for a month! Anyways good on you! She is so beautiful. :smile: