... And she's back! I found a Pebble, Lilac and Tomato in my Balenciaga Garden

Ah... "not a red person," huh? I'm not much of a Pink person as far as bags go. Too bad, I had this really divine 2007 LE Mag City I just sent to a new home b/c I couldn't get a handle on the color, kwim?

Have you tried Ruby? Ruby is a pretty dark red. Or if you want to take it a step further, how about Sanguine? I'm starting to love Sanguine but don't own any pieces of it just yet.

I also thought the Tomato was a bit orange in photos, but irl its much more a true red.

Anyhow, thnx for your comment dear Livia, you'll be seeing a whole lot more of me. ;)

Awww ... too bad about the LE Mag City but I know what you mean and I hope I won't feel the same way once I get a hold on my red. I don't like Sanguine (except for Delmilanos gorgeous and saturated bag) as the once I've seen have been too mottled. Ruby was gorgeous though I thought a bit too light. However, as you mention pics can be decieving and when I finally did see Ruby irl it was gorgeous. Unfortunately the leather was dry-dry-dry. I'm hoping Pourpre will be perfect and that I WILL get a handle on the colour ;)

Hope you're enjoying your new bags :yes: