And now, what men really mean when we say certain stuff...

[vogue]

O.G.
Sep 11, 2006
Was inspired by the "way women use words" thread... I think it's fair that girls should know too!

1. Nah...It's ok - read: NO, it's not ok. WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?

2. Oh, ok - read: OH, OK!!!

3. That dress looks great! - read: even better if it's off

4. Are you done? - read: finish whatever you're doing and get out NOW!

5. What do you think of this? -read: just gimme a straight answer, please!!

6. Yeah, ok, whatever - read: get off my back. now.

7. *grunt* - read: shoooooooooo. or f*** off.

8. Nothing.. -read: almost like how women would say "nothing" to.. it's the calm before the storm, usually accompanied with a long face, a red face and a tense atmosphere.

9. How many times must I say it? -read:I SAID I BLOODY LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! especially if the woman asks "do you love meeeee??? cu-ci-coooooooo???"

10. Are you serious? -read: PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME DO (insert an unreasonable task- unreasonable to the guy, not the girl.)

Several years ago, comedian Jeff Foxworthy had the kindness to inform us that we need not waste our time reading all those articles about what men are really thinking.

Men, he said, are always thinking "I want a beer, and I want to see something naked."

Mystery solved.

Several years ago, comedian Jeff Foxworthy had the kindness to inform us that we need not waste our time reading all those articles about what men are really thinking.

Men, he said, are always thinking "I want a beer, and I want to see something naked."

Mystery solved.

I'm willing you blokes to honestly disagree (bet you can't!) :roflmfao::roflmfao: