• Chataigne

• Anthra

• Sahara

Results are only viewable after voting.

viewwing

i luv bags
O.G.
Oct 1, 2008
First. After all the problems I had with Sahara, and the scary dry leather that Saharas seem to have, I have decided to look for another color that I would carry all the time.

So help me out guys, I wear alot of greys, blues, beige, white and black. I'd like a neutral that I can wear with most of my stuff.

I only want RH, so should I go with Tempete, Galet or Chataigne? Or look for another sahara?

First. After all the problems I had with Sahara, and the scary dry leather that Saharas seem to have, I have decided to look for another color that I would carry all the time.

So help me out guys, I wear alot of greys, blues, beige, white and black. I'd like a neutral that I can wear with most of my stuff.

I only want RH and I like my leather smooth and thick, so should I go with Tempete, Anthra or Chataigne? Or look for another sahara?

Is this your first B bag? I'm such a boring person......how about black?! LOL I've had praline, argent, white, pearl....the only bad thing about these colors that I've experienced is denim transfer. I don't know how much you wear denim...I live in denim. After my experiences with the transfer, I stick to black with my bags or at least a darker color. I really love the canard color.....I'm not a "colorful" bag person, but I did almost buy that one the other day, but my heart fell for the black town with GSH.

Hmmm....those are all really nice colors...I do love Sahara though. Would you consider it in a city or are you looking for another size? I know Aloha Rag will be getting the Sahara Town, I think. I love, love, love my town!!