• Anthra

• Sahara

Results are only viewable after voting.

viewwing

i luv bags
O.G.
Oct 1, 2008
In bag fantasy
First. After all the problems I had with Sahara, and the scary dry leather that Saharas seem to have, I have decided to look for another color that I would carry all the time.

So help me out guys, I wear alot of greys, blues, beige, white and black. I'd like a neutral that I can wear with most of my stuff.

I only want RH, so should I go with Tempete, Galet or Chataigne? Or look for another sahara?

viewwing

i luv bags
O.G.
Oct 1, 2008
In bag fantasy
First. After all the problems I had with Sahara, and the scary dry leather that Saharas seem to have, I have decided to look for another color that I would carry all the time.

So help me out guys, I wear alot of greys, blues, beige, white and black. I'd like a neutral that I can wear with most of my stuff.

I only want RH and I like my leather smooth and thick, so should I go with Tempete, Anthra or Chataigne? Or look for another sahara?

girlsgottoshop

The Shopping Queen
Jan 5, 2006
Fabulous Las Vegas
Is this your first B bag? I'm such a boring person......how about black?! LOL I've had praline, argent, white, pearl....the only bad thing about these colors that I've experienced is denim transfer. I don't know how much you wear denim...I live in denim. After my experiences with the transfer, I stick to black with my bags or at least a darker color. I really love the canard color.....I'm not a "colorful" bag person, but I did almost buy that one the other day, but my heart fell for the black town with GSH.

girlsgottoshop

The Shopping Queen
Jan 5, 2006
Fabulous Las Vegas
Hmmm....those are all really nice colors...I do love Sahara though. Would you consider it in a city or are you looking for another size? I know Aloha Rag will be getting the Sahara Town, I think. I love, love, love my town!!

amazigrace

HeHe24
O.G.
May 12, 2007
Oklahoma
view, my brand new Bal bag is aranthracite and I love it!
It's not black, and not gray, but just a sumptuous color that goes
with everything! Good luck to you!

Nov 4, 2009
France
Anthra is my personnal favorite in RH ! I don't really know about the leather tough. And they are getting pretty hard to find, in France at least....

Livia1

O.G.
Jun 7, 2008
Europe
Oh, if Anthra is a choice then that gets my vote. I have an Anthra First myself and I love that bag.
It's a fantastic colour that goes with everything.