..And now I have two..

bonniekir

O.G.
Feb 8, 2007
I know I did not want two, and that one TMA org was enough, but I changed my mind with the recent promo offer.

The matte leather as we know it is either not available or being faded out, so I thought why not get one in the Medium Purple matte..and w/ a messenger strap!

The lining is purple and suits this leather just perfectly!!:biggrin:

I also included a pic to show the placement of the messenger ring on the bag..it looks like it has always been meant to be there.

I love it! the leather is still a bit stiff..just came today..so comparing it to the development of the slouchy TMA org in Taupe is encouraging!!

I had to stuff this one with some paper just to make it stand up a bit! Sorry about the quality..I'm feeling :yucky: today!! Stupid flu thingie :smile:

Attachments

• tmaorg.JPG
    tmaorg.JPG
    140 KB · Views: 212
  • P1010003.JPG
    P1010003.JPG
    192.9 KB · Views: 167
  • P1010004.JPG
    P1010004.JPG
    184.7 KB · Views: 169
  • P1010005-1.JPG
    P1010005-1.JPG
    80.7 KB · Views: 172
Sorry you're not feeling well. Great bags - (I see the pink BC tags came with yours). In addition to the ring, did you add the buckle attachments for the straps? That's a pretty cool customization. When you feel better and venture out, you can "inaugurate" them both. :smile:

Bon - gorgeous bag. One of the best things I ever did was snatch up a pre-loved Love Me Midi in this colour - it gets compliments every time. Sad to see it being phased out.

Nunnla - those buckles on the strap are a feature of the TMA Original.

I just love this style - and it looks fabulous in the purple matte with the purple lining. Stunning combinations. Hope you feel better soon and are able to get out and enjoy your new beauty!

Absolutely gorgeous Bonnie! I love the way this looks...I have my first TMA original on its way to London as we speak (Kiwi sheen)...so I am super excited to see this style in person!

What a great shade of purple- deep and not too red- very, very nice! And I'm glad to see a BE pink tag there!

Hope you feel better too- but I bet getting a box with a gorgeous bag inside helped distract you!

Thank you all! ..also for your get well wishes..three weeks with this crap, and I'm really done with it!

BTW..This is a very roomy bag inspite of the size:P

Nunnla..Thank you..The buckles are born with this model.

VanB..the colour is really easy to combine with dark clothes here in the wintertime, so I'm glad you got your LM midi!

Odebbie..Oh, your Kiwi will look great !!

ally..For sure! The Olive is still a colour I need to think out what to get in.

Herm..the pink tags came with the bags!!Yes, it did definately cheer me up recieving this bag..at least for a while ;)

Tejasmama......you might be on something there..LOL!!!

Fi, pixie and sgreg..Thank you! This leather is also very hardy, once it has been used a bit..then the natural oils will protect very well..