And Now.. For The Unveiling Of My Ultimate Hg..2 Years In The Making

CultVult

O.G.
Mar 21, 2007
London
MY DAMASK COURIER!!!!!!!!!!!!

as you all know (from my very big, loud and annoying signatures) i have been tirelessly and desperately searching for anything damask esp. cities and couriers....

and FINALLY I FOUND BOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well kind of..

The courier arrived yesterday thanks to a beautiful dear friend of mine who found a BRAND NEW one buried away in a little consignment store in Bangkok and it is AMAZING! (pictures to follow)

My city however, ordered three months ago, is stuck in Australian customs, but will one day be mine if i can ever get it out...

anyway here are some lovely pics of the bag, modelling shots to follow another day,

slinks

Balcontent
O.G.
Jul 17, 2006
Congrats on finding your ultimate holy grail!!! :yahoo: What a sweet friend you have :love:

CultVult

O.G.
Mar 21, 2007
London
and just for fun... here is the picture that started it all, my bbag obsession and the bag that ruled my life from 06 until now....

shamsi

Feb 10, 2008
:flowers:Congrats, such a unique bag. Do we need to picket Oz customs?:graucho:

Free Liz's City:dots::greengrin:

erica1451

is on a purse ban :(
Jul 29, 2006
NYC
Huge congrats on finally finding your HG!:yahoo: And hopefully customs will release your damask city soon!

willowsmom

O.G.
Jul 31, 2006
I am sooo happy for you!!!! It's amazing! And I am sending "get out of customs!" thoughts for your city!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lanier

Eeek - it's a mouse!
O.G.
Jul 25, 2006
At the beach ☀
Congratulations on finding your HG, it's beautiful! Will you post some modeling pics if you get the chance?

I hope you get your city soon!