And Now a Word (or More): Quotes and fun bits about Hermes

This doesn't apply to me (because I tell him the truth) but this quote cracks me up everytime I read it. :lol:

View attachment 3694661

I just laughed out loud. My husband asked what was so funny.....I showed him. He said well we know that won't happen...I know to bury you with all your bags and jewelry so you won't have to worry about it. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji173]️[emoji106]

The responses on the Addicted thread are pretty hilarious.

https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...d-to-hermes-when.30239/page-150#post-30191960

[QUOTE="Neeya, post: 1717111, member: 34993"]

- you sit in your class, doing mathematical equations to contemplate $$$ combinations for the items that you want to buy, all over your notes, while the person sitting next to you stares at you like you are batshit crazy.
- you demand that every gift from your SO be in, and only in, an orange box...and specify that painting a box orange as a joke will only serve to royally piss you off.
- you build your wardrobe *around* your Hermes accessories, rather than choosing accessories to compliment your wardrobe.
- actually start thinking that a $3,400 Hermes bag is "extremely reasonable" and only consider other brands when you need a worry free, don't-care-if-it-gets-holes-or-dirt bag...a $1,200 work horse bag.

- you start to figure out what you could be buying instead of an Hermes bag just to give you giggles. Examples:

- herd of Chihuahuas
- mansion for said herd of Chihuahuas
- individual wardrobes for said herd of Chihuahuas

In case anyone wants to customize the text/wording the H color background orange is #ff6600. Thanks for the helpful link CHKPF and Wamgurt! Just ordered a few as gifts!
Sorry to say that the orange referenced might be an error from customer service. Best to double check on this with the company!