And Lo, on the 7th MAC She Rested......And Bought a Rocker!!!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jul 11, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2009
    Lmao! Ok, so after I joined the SO for the Dark Grey MAC I realized that 7 MACs is kind of excessive for someone who's supposed to be focused on a wedding. So I said I was done but then people kept talking about the Rocker. And then amjac posted her Lavendar and I could resist no more.

Great thanks to PF'ers who pm'd me info so I could get one of my own!!! :flowers: The great thing is I LOVE the Rocker!!! I will definitely be getting black when they come back in stock. The bad thing is I really like the Lavendar leather and think I want a Mini Nikki. :sad: *sigh* So I guess I'll be selling off some more, lol. When does it end???

She was packaged so well!!!! Wrapped in tissue, wrapped in bubble wrap, wrapped in plastic and in another bag!! Whew!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. I'm too impatient to draw out my reveal....plus I'm gonna try to head to the mall once the rain lightens up...

Here's my baby

Flash
    [​IMG]

Sans Flash
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

3. ohhh 7 MAC's? wow... i had no idea u had sooo many!!! cant wait to see the lavendar pics!!

4. gorgeous.. love the lavendar.. i think it looks nicer than the steel... congrats!!

5. Wow that is so pretty!! And a nice alternative to the MAC! Congrats!!

6. I am trying so hard to resist this bag!! Let's see some mod shots!

7. Here's the stuff that was in my MAC this morning:

Lotion, iPhone earbuds, ID/Debit Card holder, tissues, money, oil blotter sheets, LV Agenda, small notepad, LV CC holder, Pencil case (with lipgloss, small comb, nail clipper and file), and a small mirror.

[​IMG]

Everything transferred to my Rocker except the Agenda. I left it out so I would still have room for my phone and my key pouch once I get to the mall.

Here's me with it filled. I think I'm gonna change my outfit though....it doesn't feel worthy. :P I only wish maybe on occassion I could double the strap (I guess I'm spoiled by the MAC) but other than that I love it!

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

8. It's the perfect size. You look so cute with your Rocker. Now you are aware of all the codes going on this weekend. It shouldn't be too hard to find your MN.

9. Whoa!! Pretty! And she can hold so much too!!!! Congrats! You are my MAC queen and now perhaps a Rocker Goddess too!

10. i keep seeing rocker pics! i need one! looks awesome on you! love it!

11. Totally hot!!:tup: I still can't believe how much you can fit into that bag. Congrats Knas!!

12. OMG, you got one!!!! Congrats:smile: It looks really good on you too, I'm so happy for you:smile: Enjoy taking your rocker for a spin at the mall! I took mine out clubbing and salsa dancing last night, and it was perfect!

13. Stunning! The Rocker is gorgeous too ;)

14. I am so happy you got one!!!! Looks great on you as well all your bags do!!

15. Love this bag, it looks perfect on you! And I love your thread title, too!