And Introducing.....Luci!!!!

LAltiero85

<3
O.G.
Aug 22, 2006
Hi everyone!!!

My Luci came yesterday and I am THRILLED with her!!! This is the perfect bag for me! It works as a shoulder bag and as a handbag. I'm sooo excited! I have her all decked out!

I will post modelling pics later tonight, and i will also post Luci side by side w/ Francine for those who are trying to decide between the two....honestly Coachies, if I could, I'd keep both of them, they are both amazing bags. But I needed a nice black bag, and Luci is just more practical for me right now. And I'm waiting to hear about a job, so if I get it....hmm...maybe I CAN keep both Francine and Luci:graucho: I'm bad I know...lol!

Attachments

• Picture 1007.jpg
    Picture 1007.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 225
  • Picture 1008.jpg
    Picture 1008.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 92
  • Picture 1009.jpg
    Picture 1009.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 83
  • Picture 1010.jpg
    Picture 1010.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 191
  • Picture 1011.jpg
    Picture 1011.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 129
ooooh! I still haven't picked up my Walnut that's on charge-hold, but I can't wait now! ...not to mention, I'm jealous of your black one, that's the one I REALLY want! Enjoy your GORGEOUS bag!!

How lovely you've got Luci pretty with pink accessories! I was just looking at my Luci a few minutes ago, trying her on. Also Francine. I love them both. Hope you get the job so maybe you can keep Francine, too! I don't have a job but I hope to get one also. For now I've been selling bags to get bags routine.
As usual, I want to copy you and shop for that pink scarf now! lol

Last edited:
Congrats dear !!!!
She's very very pretty & classic
Why oh why... almost all the pretty bags is too big for me :crybaby:
I'll be waiting for ur modeling pics
I'm sure she looks good on u :tup:

Gorgeous...and I love the charm & scarf you chose for her. The pink is delicious with the black leather. Boy, the Luci sure is roomy inside! I LOVE it! Did you get her via eBay? Congrats & we await your pics tonight...;)

That looks really nice, LA. Do you have a Gigi also? I know you had the khaki/white one but did you sell it? Which do you think you prefer.....Gigi or Luci?
Congrats!