And I got myself... Paddington

GemsBerry

O.G.
Nov 10, 2011
I finally got myself Paddington. It's pre-loved but like new, the price was amazing and the colour is one of my favorite purples.
Now how to wear it? over the arm or on the shoulder? to remove or not heavy lock?
I'm so happy with this bag, I feel like I met Marcie's mom who still has it :smile::graucho:

Attachments

• chloe pad-1.jpg
    chloe pad-1.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 834
  • chloe pad-2.jpg
    chloe pad-2.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 836
  • chloe pad-3.jpg
    chloe pad-3.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 830
Gorgeous!!!! I love the color! You can remove the padlock? I love the look of the paddington - but I would remove the padlock. Enjoy your new beauty!

Thank you dear! Padlock is removable, it's so heavy like real door padlock, I'll just keep it at home;)
I love colour,I wish Chloe made Paraty in this color next season.

I would love to see that color in paraty! I am still sad over never getting my hands on an old pink paraty. The leather looks so soft on your paddington.

Beachgirl, me too! I'm so on the hunt for old pink Paraty. I saw a couple on the market in not so great condition, I hope to get pristine one or wait for Chloe to reissue this colour.

lovely paddy, the leather looks so soft...
i always remove the padlock, i know is one of the main features of the bag but is easier (for me) to get into it without it

lovely paddy, the leather looks so soft...
i always remove the padlock, i know is one of the main features of the bag but is easier (for me) to get into it without it

Thank you. Yea, padlock is so heavy, it's like from the barn or something. Now I use it in yoga studio where lockers are "bring your own padlock", then I attach it back to the bag if it's not too stuffed :smile: