And here's my French Blue City...........

First, let me say congrats!!! I was just congratulating someone else on thier French Blue purchase!!!! I just LOOOVVVEEE this bag sooo much!!! It's TDF for sure! I need to get one of these!!!!!!!!!! :smile:

Congrats again!! This bag is so freaking gorgeous!!!

It's looks like a brighter Cornflower in your pics. Beautiful!

Thanks again for posting!

That's exactly what I though when I pulled her out of the bag. It looks like a brighter version of cornflower but not overly bright and electric. Like I said, a pleasant surprise!

As I sit here drooling all over my keyboard while staring at cracker's gorgeous french blue city, and impatiently awaiting the delivery of my french blue twiggy........I noticed that the bag color almost matches the color of the sky in your avitar cracker!!! Meanwhile.....here the snow is falling.....roads are horrendous.....I don't know if the UPS truck can make it up the driveway.....and I find myself suffering from a case of french blues.:crybaby:

As I sit here drooling all over my keyboard while staring at cracker's gorgeous french blue city, and impatiently awaiting the delivery of my french blue twiggy........I noticed that the bag color almost matches the color of the sky in your avitar cracker!!! Meanwhile.....here the snow is falling.....roads are horrendous.....I don't know if the UPS truck can make it up the driveway.....and I find myself suffering from a case of french blues.:crybaby:

Is it coming today? I can't wait to see it! You gotta post some pics. Like I said in my first post, I had to play with the color on IPhoto because the original shots didn't capture the true color. Most of my photos don't; they usually show up lighter because of the flash and usually with a lot of shine. You're going to be so stunned by the beauty of this color in real life. Good luck with your shipment.:smile: :smile: :smile: