And Behind Door Number One We Have....

OMG.. both bags are amazing PP!! However, if one has to go back, I agree.. the tote is packing. :sad:

I was in Prada this weekend and tried on all the bags.. I am loving the antic line!

PP, you authenticated a Prada cervo shopper for me last week and I decided to take the plunge and bid on it. That bag was amazing in the boutique.. I had to leave the store quickly so I wouldn't buy it for retail right then and there!!
The auction has 2 days to go and I am soooo excited!

Didn't mean to threadjack, sorry... your bags are gorgeous.. they both look great on you!

LOL Audrey... I love that tag.. I had no idea it was fromage to keep it on the bag?!
I think I will keep it anyway.. I have been known to be a bit cheesy from time to time!! haha!

:wtf: Does everyone put that in the bin?? I've been walking around with that still on my Antik Cervo, oh, the shame:shame:

Hey, to each her own! ;)

Seriously, I think it's only put on the bags to identify to the consumer that it's made of deerskin. I really don't think it was meant to be left on the bag, but that's just my take on it. By the way, I don't literally throw away those tags. I keep them tucked away with the care and authenticity cards in the event I might want to sell the bag later on.

I'm planning on keeping the Dragon, Guys! I already shipped the Glace back. Now I'm scrambling to get my budget in order so I can keep her. :Push:

I'm DYING to snip off that security tag, but gotta scrape some funds together first. DH tells me he's been having nightmares that the mortgage company told us that I had to get rid of all my bags or the house and *I* said "Take the house!"

Poor man, if he only knew!!! :wtf:

E!! I really love the dragon~! It sorta made me go :nuts: :love: right away, but the glace didn't ... even though I love the contrast~~! I reckon the dragon should definetly be a keeper! :heart:

^^^Ooooo, which one? You're the first person I've heard that had one! The flap, zip top like this? Is yours the large or smaller one? PICS PLEASE!! :nuts:

Where did you get it? They were so hard to get last fall!!

Well guys, the scissors are within my grasp. I sold two bags this week, just enough to cover the Dragon bill. However in the meantime I've had a stroke of conscience and have been thinking I should keep the cash, ship the Dragon back and cut my losses instead of the security tag.

Arrrrgggghhhhh! Don't you hate it when you have a moment of common sense?? :hysteric: