and another one bites the dust.....

Mar 19, 2007
Well, here she is...you have all seen the Dark Brown Nikki before so I won't bore you with too many photos but this is my FIRST RM. I :heart: her. It's classy and scrumptious and SO SO easy. I am hooked...already lusting after a navy mab. But hey...it's Definately cheaper than my Chanel and Balenciaga addiction. Don't tell the other forums, but I may even prefer the simpleness of RM. And don't get me started on the sexy leather, lol. Thanks for looking....xoxox

DSC03242-1-1.jpg

DSC03243-1-1.jpg

:supacool:

It looks fabulous on you!! I love the dark brown leather! I have it in a mam and love how it's breaking in! Great choice for a first bag! Welcome to RM!! Just think of all the money you'll be saving so you can buy more RM bags!!

It's beautiful! I used to be into Balenciaga bags, but all the decoration on them was constantly bugging me. I got to where I couldn't use the bags I had. I also couldn't justify the price of them. I definately prefer the simpleness of RM. I do wish there were silver hardware on the cool color bags, like black, blue, and gray.