and another great wallet

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. tan crinkle Hayden Harnett wallet:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

goes well with YSL Rive Gauche ?

[​IMG]

2. Yes it does. I've got to say, I love YSL bags (from afar, of course. I have had a long unrequited love affair with the Muse, but this one looks fabulous as well!)

3. what a gorgeous combo!!

4. Great color combo! The wallet really pops against the bag. So perfect!

5. Love the wallet set! It's such a yummy color! & your YSL Rive Gauche compliments it nicely. :drool:

6. thanks :hugs:

7. You totally scored on the wallet and keyfob! TCP is really cool! Love the YSL bag too:heart:

8. We are wallet twins! I bought one off Bonanzle too. Absolutely love it!

9. yes, mine was from Bonanzle :biggrin: yeeeeeeee

10. Very pretty together. You have me thinking about the crinkle patent for a wallet now.

11. I red a thread about longevity of crinkle patent wallets, and reading how great they are, I just decided to get one, saw on Bonanzle this color and yepeeeeee

did not get it yet though, hope it is nice IRL as well

12. vesna - I love your YSL and how all your accessories match so nicely with your gorgeous bags!

13. Damn, Vesna - that bag is lovely. Almost looks like molten caramel, poured into bag form. Delicious.

14. thanks kdo, :hugs:

15. it is, I did not dream when I bought it, it so much better IRL as any other YSL bag, pics do not do justice