and also on Amazon...!

banania212

Sep 2, 2008
Hello to all. I was not sure where to post this, but I will try placing it in this section.
I recently saw several fake Hermes Birkins on Amazon :wtf: and even a stolen picture from the eBay seller mightykismet. Would anyone care to join me in alerting Amazon to what is going on? The Amazon sellers names are "luxtrends" "faddyshop","infamousshoesandaccessoriesd", "ekuya", and "befranchise".
Amazon doesn't make it very easy to contact them about such things. Let's tell them what we think. :cursing: If I have put this in the wrong area, I do apologize.

Swipetek

Sep 4, 2008
Hello to all. I was not sure where to post this, but I will try placing it in this section.
I recently saw several fake Hermes Birkins on Amazon :wtf: and even a stolen picture from the eBay seller mightykismet. Would anyone care to join me in alerting Amazon to what is going on? The Amazon sellers names are "luxtrends" "faddyshop","infamousshoesandaccessoriesd", "ekuya", and "befranchise".
Amazon doesn't make it very easy to contact them about such things. Let's tell them what we think. :cursing: If I have put this in the wrong area, I do apologize.

You should be able to contact abuse@amazon.com to report it.