And added to my BE family is.... the Hug Me in Choco crash!!!!!!

Oct 24, 2006
W.O.W. - all i can say is wow. I am just...wow. I had bought this in the black glossy but it was too boring for me. And although I really do need an everyday black bag, i was torn between black crash and choco crash - so i went with my gut that said choose what you love over being so practical and exchanged for a choco crash with gold HW and I am IN LUV!!!!! I promise, pinky promise to post pics but for not being a metallic girl, this is the best metallic for me - muted and subtle yet beautiful and SOOO lightweight!!! I love the Hug Me style so I knew that would be a winner and honestly, I would have loved to have seen this in the purple crash!!!! But i am sooooooo happy with the choco crash!!!

Now on the grab the MMS midi in the purple crash - lovebags2, I didn't see your thread until today but i had already decided to be one of those attorneys who wants the "new black"! Plus, I have my black crash Charm Me for when i DO need a black bag...

and has anyone wondered why the WTM or WTM midi isn't coming in the black crash??? i thought THAT would have been the perfect rocker style to rock the black crash!!!!

:smile:

ann