Ancient Greek sandals size advice

I love their shoes. They tend to be true to size, but you can also go bigger since they're sandals/have a buckle. For example, I'm a 39 and have pairs in 39 (best fit), 40 and 41 (latter two were on sale, so I relented).

Reactions: Daneela
My experience with flat sandals that go by EU/IT sizing is that they run a tad small. I have a normal width foot. I'm an 8.5 in most heels, a 39/9 in flat boots, and with flat sandals I'm either a 9 or a 40.

I just bought two pairs of Ancient Greek Sandals in 40 and they're perfect. I'm really picky about where my heel sits because I hate it when they look like they hang over the back (aka they look way too small), so I like to go up one size. It's always good to have a little wiggle room. [emoji4]

Reactions: Daneela
My experience with flat sandals that go by EU/IT sizing is that they run a tad small. I have a normal width foot. I'm an 8.5 in most heels, a 39/9 in flat boots, and with flat sandals I'm either a 9 or a 40.

I just bought two pairs of Ancient Greek Sandals in 40 and they're perfect. I'm really picky about where my heel sits because I hate it when they look like they hang over the back (aka they look way too small), so I like to go up one size. It's always good to have a little wiggle room. [emoji4]

Thank you!
I actually had the same issue with another pair of sandals, when I noticed that my heel was was a bit hanging over. I think if I will eventually order a pair, I will choose one size bigger.