Ancient Goyard Trunk in a Café

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 May 7, 2016
    Last edited: May 7, 2016
    I stopped into my new favorite neighborhood café to pick up some beans and found this in the corner.

Enjoy!

Attached Files:

2. #2 May 7, 2016
    Last edited: May 7, 2016
    More pictures.

Attached Files:

3. Beautiful. Do you happen to know if it belongs to the café owner or the history of this trunk ? Thank you for posting

4. I don't know but I am going to find out more. It was very busy when I was there but I am becoming a regular. I will keep you posted. Isn't it great! I loved seeing the detail of the paint, particularly on the name.

5. Stunning hand painted details! Thanks for sharing

6. What a treasure!

7. Stunning!

8. How beautiful! Thanks for posting.

Also, what a cute cafe - looks charming!

9. OH MY!!!!!! Wow what a treat to see such an amazing Goydard trunk!!!!!!!! I am always still amazed that all the little dots are hand painted! Thank you for posting the pictures. If you find out any more from the cafe owner please let us know :smile:

10. So cool!

11. Oh it's a beauty, and could tell us some stories I'm sure!