ANATOMY OF A POCHETTE: a quick and mini guide

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. **I'm not using my usual camera so the pics are sloppy.
    But here's a mini guide that I put together while trying to kill time.

ANATOMY OF A POCHETTE:

[​IMG]

I just love the Pochette. It took me a year (or so) to actually buy it! And here's my little review and why you just can't live without one!

It makes a great Day/Evening clutch. Also a fabulous alternative to the Oval, Giant Traveler, and Make Up.

As some of you might remember, I wasn't really loving my blink-and-you-missed-it Black Giant Traveler. The price, the Gold Giant, etc, just didn't sit well with me. So the search began, again. During the trunk show, I had asked Daphne to show me all the Pochettes they have left...they only had 3: two SS 07 black and an SS 06 Lilac. Pointie and I managed to nab the blacks - not sure if the Lilac is still there.

Price: US $695

Not discontinued!

It measures 7 inches height x

[​IMG]

11 inches length x

[​IMG]

2 inches wide

[​IMG]

2. The main compartment has a zipper closure (but no dividers unlike the Giant Traveler)...

[​IMG]

COMPARISON PICS:

WORK VS. POCHETTE...

[​IMG]

w/ opened flap...

[​IMG]

MAKE UP VS. POCHETTE...

[​IMG]

Note:

Balenciaga will be receiving the POCHETTES for Fall/Winter in very very limited quantities. I was able to reserve the Marigold...and Pointie the Paprika (which from the photos, I just know it will be GORGEOUS!

3. You never cease to amaze us!! :nuts: Thanks for the low-down ICB!!!

4. ICB - great mini guide! any idea of the colors these will come in, besides marigold and paprika? thanks! :kiss:

5. Thanks for the pics! I had no idea the pochette had some depth to it, which was holding me back. I thought it was flat. Heavens, I don't know how I'm going to be able to afford everything...

6. Thanks for the guide ICB! Fun and informative as always!

7. ^^ ACK, stop that, you're making me want one!!! :wtf: :sos: :Push:

8. ICB-you did it again:yahoo:. I think Balenciaga should give you a commision for writing all details about their products. And the bad (for my bank account), you always made me want to purchase it. But anyway...I really appreciate your time & detail description. Good job :tup:

9. Thank you! I've been curious about this style for some time, but have been hesitant to order once since I hadn't seen in in person and didn't really know what it was like opened up. :woohoo:

You're the best!

10. ICB, Thanks for the pochette guide! There was also a very very dark brown one at the trunk show too... am still dreaming about it.

I like the idea of using this as a travel wallet to pop in a bigger bag -- passport, money and all kinds of stuff for travel -- or as a clutch for travel. It fits my treo! that's nice for a clutch bag!

11. ICB done it again!:woohoo: wonderful presentation!

lets all race and get our pochette...ready, set, go! lolz! jk!:P

seriously, its a nice grab and go bag:tup:

12. Dang you ICB!!! Now you have introduced me to a style I didn't know existed before...and of course I have to have it!!! CURSES!!! :hysteric:

13. I really would love to see a pic of someone carrying this...

14. Well, I have a Magenta one I have yet to use but the size is AWESOME! It holds so much!

15. LOL! BAGDIZZY! That was my original title for this thread!!!!

ANATOMY OF A POCHETTE: ready, set, WAITLIST!