Anastasia Make-up lovers Share!

llaga22

Saver. For bags.
O.G.
Sep 19, 2008
Anyone loving Anastasia? I have been buying the liquid lippies and the contour kit for my nieces?

I was hoping we could make this a share and tip thread!

Thanks!

I'm a huge fan of their brow products (which are the only products of this brand that I have tried). Super long lasting and buildable. I am trying to find their liquid lipsticks because I've seen so many great photos!

I just got the contour kit (powder one). Despite thinking I don't need it (since I have many highlighters and bronzers/blushes) I decided to give it a go and love it simpy because I have everything in one palette. I'm also interested in the cream contouring palette and brow items, but I actually have to order everything as the brand isn't sold in stores here...

I'm not a lover of Anastasia but I have tried lots of their products! I've tried the Contour Kit in Light, Contour Cream Kit in Fair, Brow Wiz, Illuminators in Starlight and Peach Nectar, Liquid Lipsticks, Lip Glosses and the Shadow Couture World Traveler Palette. Of these, I really only like the Brow Wiz, Lip Glosses and the palette (even though the quality of the palette is pretty meh, I love how the colours work together).