Anastasia Eyebrow Kit

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Anyone get it after seeing her on Oprah? I saw Sephora and Nordstrom have them but I want to know if any of you have used it. I guess you can't mess up since you are using a stencil.

2. I picked one up last week from Sephora. I found that the powder that was in the kit was not very useful with the stencil, so I used an old blue :shocked: eyeliner pencil to fill in the stencil so I could see what I was doing. Then I took the included tweezers (which are really quite good) and yanked all those little hairs out! I must say, it looks much better. If I were to do it again, I would only buy the stencils and the tweezers. I don't have much use for the rest of it. I would use the gel, but the SA at Sephora also sold me on a blond gel from the same line, now my eyebrows more closely match my hair. I never noticed how much darker they were. :blink: All in all, I am quite happy with it.

3. i don't have the kit, but my esthetician was trained by anastasia. its almost twice as much to have her do my brows, but what a difference. the technique is amazing. she calls it celebrity brows and my BF makes fun of me every time i go, but even he compliments me on the shape. it also takes about twice as long. she uses a powder pencil to define the shape rather than the powder and stencil.

4. I guess I'll practice at home and hope I know what to do!

5. I have seen the results and it looks amazing, but too much work for me to buy

6. I've been using it for ages. My kit has lasted forever-but her tweezers suck. Tweezerman tweezers are much better. I have yet to have found a better stencil system. I was trained to do brows in cosmetology school,and she does them by the book. Her technique is flawless.

7. I also go to someone that was trained by Anastasia and my brows have never looked bettter. In between appointments I use the stencil and my own tweezers, simple and effective.

8. A lot of work, decent product but not worth it IMO. My sister gets her brows done by Anastasia in Beverly Hills bi-weekly and when she comes to NYC to visit me, her brows look worse and worse. She thins them out tooooooo much. The one thing I do like is her tweezers. They are very good and a bit costly but I think it's worth it.

9. I saw the kit at Sephora today. Looked like it would be a LOT of work!!!!! I heard that her tweezers are good, so I bought them.

10. I use the brows gel, really like it, the best so far.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice