~Analysis of YOUR collection~

Me too!:tup: I had so many colors that I finally realized I needed a simple, basic black. I just got my black patent Decollettes about 2 weeks ago, and my black patent Pigalles are on the way from NAP. How can we forget such a simple color to have in our collection? I also needed red so I got the red elisa's on Saturday:yahoo:

I know!!! We are crazy! I need red too!!!!! Im searching for the PERFECT one for me still! :tender:Congrats on the new blacks and the RED ELISA's!!!!! :yahoo:

What I learn about myself is that I am a walking paradox--I wear Loubs with flashy red look-at-me bottoms but still want to blend in and generally go unnoticed. This represents my personality quite well, actually.

I love it! I think that is such a fabulous paradox - classic on top with just that flash of excitement underneath.

indypup said:
I guess what surprises me the most is how much I've changed in the 1.5 years since I first started buying CL's. I definitely didn't put as much thought into what I bought then as I do now!

Good call, this thread will be so much fun to look back at in a few years. I can't even imagine how much our tastes will have all changed again. Perhaps we will all we platform lovers be wearing kitten heels and pointy toes :P