Jimmy Choo Anaconda Mahala has arrived

lionlaw

Jul 13, 2007
I went to the Woodbury Choo outlet this weekend and look what followed me home....

anaconda003.jpg

anaconda004.jpg

:yahoo::nuts:OMG she's beautiful!!!!!:heart: Congratulations sweetheart, oh but what a wonderfully gorgeous friend to follow you home!!!
So... what are they going for at the outlets?? :smile:
It seems to me that you now need to send an old mahala to a new home?!?:graucho:

Lionlaw - Wow, I remember that one from the Choo website. I love anaconda (the snake and not the JLo movie, lol wasn't that awful? Rhetorical question). The scales are really uniform in size and I like that look. Reminds me of my polymer chemistry class. Sorry to lapse into geekdom, but the bag is pretty and congratulations!

gorgeous bag...the pattern makes the white stand out...luxe bag for a great price, i'm sure! wear it with the brightly colored and patterned trends for spring/summer...it'll be stunning!

Thanks everyone. I got it for $2k. They had a ton of bags/shoes in stock but things were going fast. I saw an SA taking pics fo one of the bags while I was there so apparently they will email pics if you ask.

Another Gorgeous Bag lionlaw :drool:

I hope you love it and get tons of use out of her :nuts: Wish I could say the same for my matching Python Mahdi. I am going to get rid of her I love the look of both and really am loving the exotics, but I just am not a light colored bag kind of person:sad:

Thanks everyone. The anaconda is creme colored (winter whiteish) and the suede is a greyish-taupe color. Really pretty combo.

I agree with you Robyn on keeping it clean, but I love a stark white or creme bag up against a black or dark suit. I think it pops so I am just going to have to be a little more careful with this one.