An update for Tanukiki

impulsebuyer

The name says it all
Jan 18, 2008
This will be our little secret - ok?

The Bleeker hot pink briefcase? I believe they call the Lexi? According to Coach website, the pink/brass will be available 3/31!!!

I immediately called the Legacy Boutique and confirmed they had my contact information and they said they would call me when it was available to order.

I did promise to keep you updated - now don't tell anyone else - k? *haha*

This will be our little secret - ok?

The Bleeker hot pink briefcase? I believe they call the Lexi? According to Coach website, the pink/brass will be available 3/31!!!

I immediately called the Legacy Boutique and confirmed they had my contact information and they said they would call me when it was available to order.

I did promise to keep you updated - now don't tell anyone else - k? *haha*

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: Oh man oh man! My ban better be off by then or else my credit card is going to get a swipe! Thanks for letting me know :flowers:

I am going to be in NYC for the last two weeks of March so I will be sure NOT to go to to the Legacy Boutique and see about getting one.

*** The secret is safe with me :smile:

Well, as a SAHM who needs a briefcase like I need a hole in my head, your secret really IS safe with me!!! But I'd love to admire it on anyone who should happen to find out about it!