An Unofficial RAOK/The Lily has arrived

abwd

Jul 25, 2008
Today I picked up my black medium from my fed ex pickup center and I am speechless. She is really gorgeous. I think I must have the camel too. I am 5'2" and it fits just perfect.

I am still fairly new to TPF, and hisgeekygrrrl kindly offered me her PCE card and I was able to use it toward the Lilly, allowing me to get some accessories. So thank you, thank you, thank you. It was so generous of you and so unexpected.

So here are the Lilly pics. I just got home from work so please excuse the frumpled look.

LillyBag008.jpg

LillyBag010-1.jpg

LillyBag009.jpg

And the accessories (thank you again hisgeekgrrrl). The breast cancer key fob (which I would never pay $58 retail for) means so much to me since I am walking 3 days/60 miles next month in honor of my best friend. Nothing like a little coach for inspiration. :smile:

LillyBag007.jpg

LillyBag006.jpg

LillyBag005.jpg

YAY! Black medium Lily is gorgeous, and it looks fantastic on you!!! Im little too and was pleasantly surprised how nice it looks on - not overpowering at all. It is heavy, but SO worth the suffering! Congrats on your Legacy accessories too - I use all of my Legacy accessories with my Legacy bags and they look so nice.

I just wanted to add.....I am just thrilled you got it in time to use it and also that you could get your accessories. My aunt passed away last fall less than a week after they found breast cancer that had spread all over her body. Thanks for walking for your friend and lots of other women. Breast cancer awareness is so important. :yes::ty: