An Unexpected Visitor

oscarcat729

WAHOO!!!
Jun 24, 2008
So we (parents and I) were about to go out this afternoon. My dad and I were in the car, which we had backed out of the garage into the driveway, waiting for my mom. All the sudden, my mom comes out of the garage, clutching what I discover to be an adorable yorkshire terrier! A tiny one too-- smaller than my cats! The doggy was wet (it was raining out) and struggling a bit. My mom was so bewildered-- she'd found him in our garage (he must've gotten in when we pulled the car out)! The doggy had a collar so we were about to call the number on it when we noticed the address belonged to our across-the-street neighbors (whom we've never met), and we saw someone walking down the driveway (it's a suuuper long driveway) towards us from said house.
Turns out their doggy got out a minute or two ago, bolted across the street and straight into our garage! Puppy's name was Sasha, and she was a sweetie! Licking my hand and all that. So our neighbor thanked us and took back the puppy.
It was such a sweet, unexpected surprise! Plus, we got to meet our neighbors for the first time. Good thing Sasha had a collar!

So we (parents and I) were about to go out this afternoon. My dad and I were in the car, which we had backed out of the garage into the driveway, waiting for my mom. All the sudden, my mom comes out of the garage, clutching what I discover to be an adorable yorkshire terrier! A tiny one too-- smaller than my cats! The doggy was wet (it was raining out) and struggling a bit. My mom was so bewildered-- she'd found him in our garage (he must've gotten in when we pulled the car out)! The doggy had a collar so we were about to call the number on it when we noticed the address belonged to our across-the-street neighbors (whom we've never met), and we saw someone walking down the driveway (it's a suuuper long driveway) towards us from said house.
Turns out their doggy got out a minute or two ago, bolted across the street and straight into our garage! Puppy's name was Sasha, and she was a sweetie! Licking my hand and all that. So our neighbor thanked us and took back the puppy.
It was such a sweet, unexpected surprise! Plus, we got to meet our neighbors for the first time. Good thing Sasha had a collar!

This thread is worthless without pictures! :P

I can't believe I didn't even think to take a quick iphone pic! Sorry guys. If we have another run-in (which we hopefully wont, as that would mean her getting out again), I'll take a pic.