An unexpected treat for me! *reveal*

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Apr 7, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2014
    I unexpectedly got given a $ return from the company I work for, so I could have been sensible and placed it in an account but LV is next door!!

So here's what I got, I'm done for a long while now!

Happy Monday :smile:
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1396845526.296181.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1396845540.802443.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1396845568.826746.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1396845581.683775.jpg

Monogram Mattress stripes shawl and the key chain.

I saw someone get a dust bag with their shawl, mine came in the usual tissue paper, silly but I'd like to have had a bag!

No idea how to 'properly' wear the shawl so I just make it triangular and wrap it around my neck!

2. Congrats. I like it. :smile:

3. Your shawl is beautiful and I really need that key chain. Congrats on both!

4. So beautiful!! I like to call it, "play money" when it comes out of no where. wink wink!! =)

5. Good idea!!

I really felt I should've gone for a colour but I have worn my blue Hermes shawl to death in the last 5 years, it goes with everything which is why I went for this colour. Will go with most of the things I wear and with the UK barely getting warm where I am I wear them most of the year so a good investment!

That's my story any way ;)

6. Congrats!!

7. Congrats!

8. OMG absolutely stunning shawl! Congrats:cloud9:

9. Great choices! Your shawl is a classic beauty and sure to prove timeless :tender: Congrats and enjoy!

10. Love it, congrats!

11. congrats!!!👍😃👏

12. great shawl - congrats!

13. It's beautiful and looks great on you. Enjoy your purchase

14. very pretty shawl..congrats on both

15. Love your new shawl. It's so pretty!