An unexpected reveal

Thank you all!! It is so lovely, I am a very happy Effie owner! :smile::smile:

Wow what a fantastic bag Littlefox enjoy! I am new to this forum and would love an Effie satchel. Do they do they do silver hardware in black?

No, they don't, unfortunately, at least not in Effie... :nogood: That's why I grabbed this bag instantly even though I've been looking for a smaller black bag. Silver hardware was after all more important to me, and this blue colour is just so beautiful and versatile too.

I wish Mulberry made more bags with silver hardware! Though on a second thought that would be my doom - I already covet way too many bags as it is... :graucho:

And how much you fit in the small effie is about reg lily size

I just posted some pics in What's in your Mulberry bag thread - the small Effie seems to fit in a lot in my opinion. To me it seems that the regular Lily must be much smaller - but maybe someone who owns a Lily can make a comparison?

Link to my pics here: http://forum.purseblog.com/mulberry/whats-in-your-mulberry-bag-240018-77.html#post26708005

Last edited:
Some modelling pics as promised!

I'm 175 cm tall in case someone was wondering. I often fear small bags look too small on me, but I really like the look of small Effie. Not too small at all! What do you think? :smile:

IMG_08231.JPG

IMG_08301.JPG

So here goes:

View attachment 2600417

iLuvBagsnChocs got it right - my new baby is a Small Effie in a gorgeous blue colour. Thank you iLuvBagsnChocs for the name of the colour as well - I assumed it was midnight but since I've never seen it online, I wasn't sure... The thing that I love most, though, is the SILVER hardware! It's gorgeous, I always have problems with golden or brass hardware because I just love silver...
Congrats LittleFox, your effie is absolutely stunning!