An unexpected reveal

Beautiful! Yes the silver hardware really stood out on this bag, it's perfect, I love it! :drool: I would have bought one myself but on a bag ban so had to put it back on the shelf, but I can drool over the pics of your one now!! :biggrin:

Wow, I love this. I have literally just bought a small effie in black which I haven't used, and I want this bag instead. I think I may need to track this colour down and exchange my black effie. Does anyone know where these are stocked? Thanks.

Thank you all so much for your compliments! I really love this little bag! I'm so glad I decided to act spontaneously and buy it even though I usually plan really carefully if I'm to make purchases that are this expensive...

I bought this in Helsinki and it was the last one they had - they told me these sold really fast because people liked the silver hardware (though I don't know how many they had to begin with). They also had the larger Effie Satchel in this colour (and Effie Hobo as well I think) - they were gorgeous as well but I needed a small bag. :smile:

One more picture for you for now - I might try to do some modelling shots later at some point!

IMG_08101.JPG

Very jealous - newbie to the forum but can see it's going to be a slippery slope

Welcome to the forum Tiswas! You're right, it's indeed a slippery slope... But a nice one :graucho:

Wow - have never even heard of this combo - but love it!!

So do I need one of these or a preloved Alexa camera bag??

Both are good choices! What colour is the Alexa camera bag? I guess it depends on what kind of bag you need at the moment and what other bags you have... :smile: