An unexpected reveal

LittleFox

May 4, 2012
Hi guys,

so I went to a Mulberry store last weekend to send my Heritage Bays to the repair service (not nice...) when something caught my eye. The cutest little bag was there waiting for me! It's a style I've been eyeing for a while, but the colour was something I had never seen before (and I check m.com quite regularly...). I wasn't planning on buying anything but I just knew I had to take it home! Care to guess what I found? :P

IMG_08011.JPG

IMG_08021.JPG

So here goes:

IMG_08061.JPG

iLuvBagsnChocs got it right - my new baby is a Small Effie in a gorgeous blue colour. Thank you iLuvBagsnChocs for the name of the colour as well - I assumed it was midnight but since I've never seen it online, I wasn't sure... The thing that I love most, though, is the SILVER hardware! It's gorgeous, I always have problems with golden or brass hardware because I just love silver...

Congrats, I would never have guessed.

I've not seen this before either, I see quite a few satchels with the big tree and saw my very first small satchel only last week and thought how cute it was.

I have the larger satchel and its my 'go to' bag when out shopping and quite often for work.

Congrats and enjoy!