An unexpected reveal

LittleFox

May 4, 2012
Thank you all!! It is so lovely, I am a very happy Effie owner! :smile::smile:

Wow what a fantastic bag Littlefox enjoy! I am new to this forum and would love an Effie satchel. Do they do they do silver hardware in black?
No, they don't, unfortunately, at least not in Effie... :nogood: That's why I grabbed this bag instantly even though I've been looking for a smaller black bag. Silver hardware was after all more important to me, and this blue colour is just so beautiful and versatile too.

I wish Mulberry made more bags with silver hardware! Though on a second thought that would be my doom - I already covet way too many bags as it is... :graucho:

And how much you fit in the small effie is about reg lily size
I just posted some pics in What's in your Mulberry bag thread - the small Effie seems to fit in a lot in my opinion. To me it seems that the regular Lily must be much smaller - but maybe someone who owns a Lily can make a comparison?

Link to my pics here: http://forum.purseblog.com/mulberry/whats-in-your-mulberry-bag-240018-77.html#post26708005

Last edited:
TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to ICON card members.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 thread.

LittleFox

May 4, 2012
Some modelling pics as promised!

I'm 175 cm tall in case someone was wondering. I often fear small bags look too small on me, but I really like the look of small Effie. Not too small at all! What do you think? :smile:

IMG_08231.JPG

IMG_08301.JPG

Bethanh

May 24, 2012
She doesn't look too small at all - she's a great size for you and a beautiful bag. Enjoy her!

Ria2011

Jul 1, 2011
UK
So here goes:

View attachment 2600417

iLuvBagsnChocs got it right - my new baby is a Small Effie in a gorgeous blue colour. Thank you iLuvBagsnChocs for the name of the colour as well - I assumed it was midnight but since I've never seen it online, I wasn't sure... The thing that I love most, though, is the SILVER hardware! It's gorgeous, I always have problems with golden or brass hardware because I just love silver...
Congrats LittleFox, your effie is absolutely stunning!