An unexpected reveal

LittleFox

May 4, 2012
Hi guys,

so I went to a Mulberry store last weekend to send my Heritage Bays to the repair service (not nice...) when something caught my eye. The cutest little bag was there waiting for me! It's a style I've been eyeing for a while, but the colour was something I had never seen before (and I check m.com quite regularly...). I wasn't planning on buying anything but I just knew I had to take it home! Care to guess what I found? :P

IMG_08011.JPG

IMG_08021.JPG

TheNordstrom Anniversary Sale Early Accessopens to Nordies Insider cardmembers today.
Please support the community andclick here prior to checking out!Don't forget to share your haul in the officialNSALE 2020 thread!

LittleFox

May 4, 2012
Great!! :smile: So here's one clue:

IMG_08031.JPG

Edit: so not a Lily! Good guess, though, I've been wanting a Lily as well...

LittleFox

May 4, 2012
The right answer is there already, but I'm giving the second "clue" anyway (this would have made it too easy already!):

IMG_08041.JPG

LittleFox

May 4, 2012
So here goes:

IMG_08061.JPG

iLuvBagsnChocs got it right - my new baby is a Small Effie in a gorgeous blue colour. Thank you iLuvBagsnChocs for the name of the colour as well - I assumed it was midnight but since I've never seen it online, I wasn't sure... The thing that I love most, though, is the SILVER hardware! It's gorgeous, I always have problems with golden or brass hardware because I just love silver...

Louliu71

Feb 3, 2013
Congrats, I would never have guessed.

I've not seen this before either, I see quite a few satchels with the big tree and saw my very first small satchel only last week and thought how cute it was.

I have the larger satchel and its my 'go to' bag when out shopping and quite often for work.

Congrats and enjoy!