* An Unexpected Reveal**

Bunifa

Nov 25, 2010
Before I purchased the galliera gm I had asked the leather good manager about the plastic shields to prevent those terrible black marks and she assured me that they will order it for me. *Well, last night she called me and said that the rings cannot be ordered since LV only made them for the galliera pm because the black marks only happened on the pm which is full of BS! *

My galliera gm was purchased on Saturday and within less than two full days of use, the black marks are back in full force. *I was not happy with the answer she provided because I've gone through THREE galliera gms without the plastic rings and they were causing those nasty black marks. *I LOVE the galliera gm but I had to exchange her for something else.
I went back to the store today and tried on the Artsy MM with an open heart and an open mind and I was surprised at how much I really love this bag. *The strap wasn't that bad at all. *I'm very happy with my decision in knowing that there will be no more black marks and the Artsy will wear better in the long run. *I still love LV and very impressed with their customer service but I just want to share my store for those who are thinking of getting the galliera gm. *The issues are still there!*

IMG_3233.jpg

IMG_3240.jpg

IMG_3241.jpg

IMG_3235.jpg

Omg! I had a feeling you were going to come home with one of these soon. Congrats!! I'm really glad you're happy with it. Keep me posted on the handle and enjoy! :smile:

Lol, I'm still a bit sad with the galliera gm but I'm not gonna settle for the pm! The Artsy looks much better in real life than on pictures. I'll keep you posted but so far, the handle is not uncomfortable at all!

The SA was shocked and admitted what a shame it was with the galliera gm! They'll probably think I'm psycho but it's not my flaunt when theres flaws in their products!

The same thing happend to me. I waited all this time for a new Galliera GM...they were exchanging mine for a new one, only to find out that the GM's still didn't have the new rings. I got a Delightful GM instead. Maybe someday I can buy the Galliera again...if LV ever realizes that they need new rings for the GM's. Enjoy your Artsy with NO black marks!!