An unexpected reveal...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 14, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2010
    I thought I had missed my chance to get this bag a few months ago :sad: but it magically popped bag up on the Neiman's website and I grabbed it. Love it. So easy to wear. So easy to use. Don't have to take it off my shoulder to get into it :yahoo:. So, here it is... my new Vitello Daino Pocket Hobo in Bruciato a beautiful rich brown. I think it will be perfect for summer.

IMG_2308.JPG

IMG_2304.JPG

IMG_2306.JPG

2. Modeling pics...

It was warm and beautiful in southern california today so I got to wear a sundress for a nice change.

IMG_2313.JPG

IMG_2314.JPG

IMG_2316.JPG

IMG_2317.JPG

3. Lovely! This bag has really grown on me when at first I was a bit "meh" about it. I would love it in blue but too many other expenses needing attention ATM :sad:

You have such good taste Kyung Hwa, congrats! :biggrin:
    [​IMG]

4. frankly this bag didnt really get my attention until i saw your modelling pics!
    seems the right size for a shoulder bag and great drop too... i dun like straps that have short drops...

am just worried about the 2 pockets... does it bulge out ??
    what do u intend to put in there? :P

5. gorgeous!! congrats!!

6. I love it:love:

Congrats:tup:

7. I love this style--I had one but sold it. Wish I had hung on to it!

Yours is beautiful and it looks great on you. Congratulations!

8. Very nice. It looks great on you!

9. Looks great on you! Love it- actually like it more on than off!

10. I love it, but I would: I have the same bag in sughero (a tan/beige color). Also from NM sales, but from last summer. One of my favorites. :tender:

11. Beautiful bag and how luck for you to have found it! It looks great on you... and I am very jealous of your beautiful So Cal weather!!

12. When I got it I wasn't sure about the pockets either. I've just used the bag once and I was worried about things falling out of the pockets too. When I was out and about I started slipping my phone in one and it was perfect. It's pretty deep so it didn't seem like it was going to fall out. Only time will tell but I think it's going to be nice to have my phone so handy for once. They don't seem bulgy to me but another tpf'er sold her's because the pockets bothered her. It just feels like part of the bag to me.

Thanks for all the sweet comments everyone!

13. Thanks Ise! We seem to have similar taste!

ryry ITA, this bag definitely looks better on.

sbelle that pic of your metallic one was what made me want this bag :biggrin:.

PP I love your beige one! It's such a great bag. The pic of your's is what sealed the deal.

14. Gorgeous bag and it looks amazing on you!

15. Congrats on finding 'the' bag.......isn't it great. I have the exact same one and absolutely love it. Also got it in black but in soft calf. I think the design of this one is so great for everyday use. Very happy for you.