An unexpected reveal!

klp0213

Sep 2, 2008
I didn't mean to, but I surprised myself by bidding on and winning this black Bays last Sunday. I wasn't actively searching for one, but I just couldn't pass it up, especially after trying and failing twice to get a decent one from the outlets.

Needless to say, I'm very pleased. She's gorgeous and in brilliant condition. The big bonus is that it's in good old Darwin leather - check out that patina! :nuts:

Attachments

• Black-Bays-1.jpg
    Black-Bays-1.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 111
  • Black-Bays-2.jpg
    Black-Bays-2.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 83
  • Black-Bays-3.jpg
    Black-Bays-3.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 73
Thanks Corries! I was amazed at how pristine this bag is - the leather is super slouchy, but not a mark to be seen, and the inking on the handles is perfect.

Thanks mulberryfloss! Yes, she's a keeper. Though I'd love to, I doubt I'd be able to go to the Bicester meet - DH just about tolerates my Mulberry obsession now, but I doubt he'd be happy if I booked a flight to go look at more handbags! :lol:

Thanks Corries! I was amazed at how pristine this bag is - the leather is super slouchy, but not a mark to be seen, and the inking on the handles is perfect.

Thanks mulberryfloss! Yes, she's a keeper. Though I'd love to, I doubt I'd be able to go to the Bicester meet - DH just about tolerates my Mulberry obsession now, but I doubt he'd be happy if I booked a flight to go look at more handbags! :lol:

Then don't tell him!!! Tell him its an NCT regional conference which you absolutely MUST attend!!!:nuts:

Thanks mamab. :smile: Re the RN Bays, I decided to pass it up! I tried it on again the other day and got to thinking why I hadn't bought it already. It occurred to me that I would want to use it as an everyday bag, but with the wrinkled patent finish I felt I'd need to glam myself up - and that doesn't happen often at all these days! My small Bays clutch is just the right amount of glam for me, and I use it when I'm planning on glamming myself up anyway.

For everyday bags I'm happiest with Darwin/NVT.

Oh wow klp that bays is seriously beautiful and look at the even grain and sheen on the leather. To find it in Darwin is something special- oh I am just so pleased for you :smile: well done hon x

I'm wondering if I'll get away with it too:nuts: -especially as I am taking some pupils to Munich the following weekend.....

Gorgeous ! Glad you found what you were looking for after 'Fuschiagate'. Does this mean you still have vouchers to spend in the sale ?

PS I'm using fuschia shimmy as much as possible just in case her colour changes ....I'm paranoid now !