An unexpected purchase.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I went to the LV in Fashion Valley to get some information about the new quilted monogram matalesse and got put on the wait list. I asked if they had a Galliera PM to try on, she said no they were out wait list only. I asked are you sure? She said hold on and went to check in the back. She came back with one and I tried it on. Love it! It's so light and soft! I came home and photographed her with her blue tape still on LOL! I can't wait to take her out tomorrow! Just had to share my joy! :cloud9:

PS: If anyone is looking for a MC White Speedy 35 they have one.

:tpfrox:

Attached Files:

2. Congrats on your purchase, the Galliera is perfect! Post some modeling pics soon! :biggrin:

3. It's so beautiful! I love the elegantly curved shape of the Galleria and the vachetta trim. :smile:

4. hehe i love it!
    the fashion valley lv is one of my favorite

5. yay, very unexpected but lovely buy! enjoy her....~

6. Congrats - she is so pretty!

7. How fabulous. That bag is really cute, and one Im considering for the fall. The same kind of purchase happened to me: I went looking in LV South Coast, and came home with boots. Like you, they were the only pair, and I could not fathom leaving them behind. Since they were obviously meant for me...

8. Love your bag! Congratulations!

9. Love that bag!!! Congrats!!!!!

10. Congrats!!

I :heart: mine!!

11. Congrats!
    How great they had one in stock!

12. Such a gorgeous bag! Enjoy your new LV! :woohoo:

13. It's beautiful and thank you for not doing a lengthy reveal. Enjoy it!

14. It was ment to be!!:yahoo:

15. Beautiful! Congrats!