An unexpected love... Reveal!!

Kyokei

h love
May 4, 2015
Hello TPF! It's been a while since I posted here.

Changing careers is tough, and I've got a lot going on in my personal life, but I miss you all dearly. I've still been as addicted to H as ever, and managed to get some nice gems these past few months, including some RTW and a watch.

I went in today to buy a pair of shoes (which I'll post about in the reveal thread later) and happened to mention to my SA that I was in the market for a B35, since I've been making a lot of weekend trips lately and find both my B30 and K32 are a bit too small. (Turns out, the B35 IS perfect for these trips, plus work documents!)

My lovely SA was telling me about some options.... and mentioned a specific color. They only described it in words, and I was a bit hesitant, and didn't really think it was what I was going for. But still... I figured, no harm in looking. Worse comes to worse, I can always hold off until another day......

Well.................. Unexpectedly, it was perfect.

I really wanted this bag to count, since outside of the special order I'm waiting on, it will be my last bag for a while. So for now while I go and focus more on loving the bags I do have and building up my H RTW, scarf, fine jewelry, and home good collections..... my last bag, for a while.......

Any guesses?

Reactions: soniak
So happy for you! That's a gorgeous combo. I was 50/50 between Bleu Paon and Colvert for my Berline and I'm a sucker for turquoise but I kind of regret not going for Colvert. It's such a happy medium between fun bright and neutral.

I was thinking of perhaps a dark green or a classic H orange.... and this was described to me as teal which I thought would be a very bright, light blue. Wasn't too sure about it but when I saw it, wow. I never thought I'd pull off blue but I love it. No regrets that this will be my last B for a bit.

Reactions: elena