An unexpected gift reveal.

ujili

O.G.
Sep 10, 2009
So I'm back in my home country to visit my family for the summer as school's closed and its been great but I am sad that I am going to leave in 3 weeks back for the States and school. My uncle and cousin went to Barcelona last week to travel and came back with giftS for all of us. I did not expect this but its a nice gift. Initially I had some doubts because I am a guy that doesn't like these types of wallet but only the continental types and I want to sell this wallet to fund for another bag. I am still confused about what to do but I feel like I am going to use it for a while and decide later whether I am going to sell it or keep it. Enjoy!

Attachments

• LV1.jpg
    LV1.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 770
  • LV2.jpg
    LV2.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 766
  • LV3.jpg
    LV3.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 771
  • LV4.jpg
    LV4.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 766
  • LV5.jpg
    LV5.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 770
  • LV6.jpg
    LV6.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 765
  • LV7.jpg
    LV7.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 760
So I'm back in my home country to visit my family for the summer as school's closed and its been great but I am sad that I am going to leave in 3 weeks back for the States and school. My uncle and cousin went to Barcelona last week to travel and came back with giftS for all of us. I did not expect this but its a nice gift. Initially I had some doubts because I am a guy that doesn't like these types of wallet but only the continental types and I want to sell this wallet to fund for another bag. I am still confused about what to do but I feel like I am going to use it for a while and decide later whether I am going to sell it or keep it. Enjoy!

It is a great wallet. Enjoy, it is class all the way:smile: