An unexpected gift reveal.

ujili

O.G.
Sep 10, 2009
Brand Heaven
So I'm back in my home country to visit my family for the summer as school's closed and its been great but I am sad that I am going to leave in 3 weeks back for the States and school. My uncle and cousin went to Barcelona last week to travel and came back with giftS for all of us. I did not expect this but its a nice gift. Initially I had some doubts because I am a guy that doesn't like these types of wallet but only the continental types and I want to sell this wallet to fund for another bag. I am still confused about what to do but I feel like I am going to use it for a while and decide later whether I am going to sell it or keep it. Enjoy!

Attachments

luv2run41

May 30, 2012
So I'm back in my home country to visit my family for the summer as school's closed and its been great but I am sad that I am going to leave in 3 weeks back for the States and school. My uncle and cousin went to Barcelona last week to travel and came back with giftS for all of us. I did not expect this but its a nice gift. Initially I had some doubts because I am a guy that doesn't like these types of wallet but only the continental types and I want to sell this wallet to fund for another bag. I am still confused about what to do but I feel like I am going to use it for a while and decide later whether I am going to sell it or keep it. Enjoy!
It is a great wallet. Enjoy, it is class all the way:smile:

TooManyWantMore

LV Content
Dec 11, 2012
I think it's beautiful but you know better than anyone what works best for you. Congrats on the great gift and best of luck on deciding to keep or sell.