An unexpected find! Reveal! Not a handbag

lov

Nov 12, 2009
I had seen these at macys a while back and wanted them so bad BUT I was not about to pay 108 for them. Fast forward months.
I went to macys today and low and behold these babies were on sale.

For 43.20!! I snatched them up with a quickness!!:yahoo::yahoo:
006.jpg

Wow! That's such a great price! They're so bright and colourful; definitely a standout pair of boots! Congratulations on your buy! I hope they're as comfortable as I hear they are supposed to be.

I'm sort of interested in seeing what kind of outfit you would wear these boots with :smile:

Wow! That's such a great price! They're so bright and colour; definitely a standout pair of boots! Congratulations on your buy! I hope they're as comfortable as I hear they are supposed to be.

I'm kind of interested in seeing what kind of outfit you would wear these boots with :smile:

They really are comfy! Well, at least when I tried them on. I have yet to really walk in them, I just got back from the store.
I have some cowboy looking ones (not coach) and those kill me, So im glad to be able to get these ones.
Here is a pic of my cowboy ones I was talking about
017-1.jpg

Love the rain boots! I just got the exact same pair for my daughter! I thought she and I might be able to share them, but unfortunately, they don't quite fit on my calves :sad:

Your cowboy boots have a cute design. It's too bad that they're as uncomfortable as you say! What we women do for fashion, huh?! lol

I've never embraced the rubber boots so I really wouldn't know much about what to wear it with and which brands are the most comfortable. Either way, I love the bright pattern! I might want to try a pair myself ;)

Congratulations again :smile:

What a steal! I would love to know how comfortable they are. I hate walking up and down stairs in rainboots - they never seem to bend enough! Love the pattern on these.

Also those cowboy ones are adorable! I've never seen anything like them before.