An unexpected birthday gift to myself

Newchanel

Jan 10, 2015
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458281496.590815.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1458281508.188181.jpg

I love earrings but tend to get stuff on the conservative (timeless side) like studs and hoops.

I didn't think I'd like this pair of earrings but when I put them on I did like them very much indeed. They really stand out and can be worn with jeans, work clothes or formal wear.

They are my (very expensive) birthday gift to myself and I hope I won't regret them many years down the line.

View attachment 3304984
View attachment 3304985

I love earrings but tend to get stuff on the conservative (timeless side) like studs and hoops.

I didn't think I'd like this pair of earrings but when I put them on I did like them very much indeed. They really stand out and can be worn with jeans, work clothes or formal wear.

They are my (very expensive) birthday gift to myself and I hope I won't regret them many years down the line.

They are beautiful! Congrats and happy birthday too! [emoji4]

If you're not regretting it now then why worry about regretting it in the future? If you do end up regretting it by then, how many years of joy and happiness would you already have gained from them... something to think about.

Not you op but sometimes on these boards people really do get carried away with 'will I still wear it when I'm 65'... and they fail to count the previous 65 years leading up to that stage! I always say... get what you like and will wear NOW and deal with the future when it gets here.

I absolutely love your earrings by the way. I might not when I'm 50 but for now, I love them :smile:

Those earrings are gorgeous! Honestly there are things you think Doesnt suit youuntil you try them on. I always prefer stud earrings until my sister accidentally left her hoop earrings in my possession. I used it for days before I can return it and found it really comfortable to wear. Now, I bought my own pair similar to hers :smile:

If you're not regretting it now then why worry about regretting it in the future? If you do end up regretting it by then, how many years of joy and happiness would you already have gained from them... something to think about.

Not you op but sometimes on these boards people really do get carried away with 'will I still wear it when I'm 65'... and they fail to count the previous 65 years leading up to that stage! I always say... get what you like and will wear NOW and deal with the future when it gets here.

I absolutely love your earrings by the way. I might not when I'm 50 but for now, I love them :smile:

That's true! I always think I overspend on my jewellery (my jeweller is super expensive though her stuff are great) and that's why I always worry I will one day regret. So far, I have liked almost every single piece though (with the exception of one) and still liked them.

Those earrings are gorgeous! Honestly there are things you think Doesnt suit youuntil you try them on. I always prefer stud earrings until my sister accidentally left her hoop earrings in my possession. I used it for days before I can return it and found it really comfortable to wear. Now, I bought my own pair similar to hers :smile:

That's so true. I've always like big hoops on others.. Come to think of it, I've never tried them on. Hm... Something to think about as a next birthday gift

View attachment 3304984
View attachment 3304985

Gorgeous! I think this will end up being a great signature piece. And will certainly dress up both casual and formal outfits! Happy birthday!

View attachment 3304984
View attachment 3304985

Wow! These are quite beautiful! :loveeyes: Happy Birthday! Wear them in good health & enjoy! If you get a chance, I would love to see pics of them on the ear!:smile: