An unexpected bargain from Bergdorf Goodman (it's my lucky day!)

1. Nordstrom Winter Sale Now Until February 24, Save Up To 40% With Free Shipping and Free Returns. SHOP NOW
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I don't know how this could be correct but I'm sure not complaining!

I spotted these beautiful shoes on Bergdorf Goodman's website and they were obviously mismarked. They were listed for $428 but other sites are selling them for about $850. I decided to try my luck and order them. Well, they arrived and they are just breathtaking!

And might I add the platform makes them mighty comfortable too! I might try to snag a pair in brown if my size pops up again. :graucho:

Here are my beautiful black Cathay:

[​IMG]

They look fabulous with Chanel Vendetta nail polish!

[​IMG]

2. nice!

3. They're gorgeous, Lori! Congrats!

4. They are great! And for such a great buy too! Congrats!

5. Great deal!!! Congratulations, they look comfy too??

6. Holy Cow! They are still listed at that price, but not in my size:sad: Lucky you! Congrats and enjoy!!!

7. what a gorgeous pair lori! they look fantastic! may i ask how sizing worked out for you?

8. Perfect pedi and a perfect shoe.....Congrats!

9. Congrats! I love good deals!

10. Good question about sizing because I can wear a 35.5 and BG has a pair in a 36. How is the sizing on that particular pair?

11. lol I just looked at the site too - still have two pairs left (not my size though :shucks:)

12. Congrats, Lori! They look awesome on you! And that nail polish just gives it that extra "oomph".

Lucky gals with a 36 or 40 foot: they're still up at that price, with those sizes left;)

13. Great classic shoe! Love them;)

14. I think these shoes run extremely TTS. In 99% of other brands I wear a 6.5, but since CLs often run small, I snagged the 7. But I definitely could have gotten the 6.5. HTH!

These shoes are also extremely comfortable! I would buy them in other colors in a heartbeat!

15. OMG!!! amazing deal!!! congrats