An UGLY Coach??? Opinions please?!!! Check out pics!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This purse was my very first Coach. After I purchased it my sisters made fun of me for spending so much on it and called it ugly! They do not really like Coach anyway and who cares what they think.... I have gotten many compliments on it from strangers! I am just wondering and want your honest opinions.... IS THIS PURSE UGLY?? What do you Coachies think of it?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

**sorry the pix aren't all that great I am new to TPF**

Also for you Coach experts out there.... was this bag made for the outlets or was it in the regular Coach stores at some point?

2. Personally, it is not a bag I would buy or use...But you have to Remember. You Have to love it and wear it...So if you love it, don't let other's get you down or make you feel bad....Carry it proudly...;) That is a MFF bag.

3. its a factory bag and its cute red is bold so go for it girl rock it out

4. I have this bag in the gallery tote. I really like it.

5. Not a fan of patchwork, but I do like the tones of red. If you love the bag wear it! :tup:

6. There was a lady at the Outlet today carrying that patchwork style. I thought it was stunning in red!

7. I love the shape of the bag, I'm not a huge fan of patchwork (has to be just the right one) and I'm also not a red gal. With all this being said, it's hard to find a cute red bag in Coach inventory, they don't do alot of red. This bag was an outlet only bag, and I liked the gold option more. I don't think the bag is ugly, and we all have our own individual taste when it comes to handbags. Get used to your sisters/girlfriends telling you "they wouldn't pay that" for the bags you buy...it's often just a lil' string of jealousy!!!!!

You carry that bag with your head held HIGH!!!!!

8. There is no such thing as a universally ugly or pretty bag...it's all about what you like!

Personally, I don't think that is a good contender for "everyday"...but you could wear that bag with a little black dress, high python embossed heels and you'd rock the **** out of it!!

9. I love the red. Only what you think matters. Carry it with pride...

10. Thanks for your opinions. This style is not what I usually go for but the bag was on clearance and something really attracted me to it! I really have grown to love and it started my Coach obsession!

When you are shopping at the outlets how do you tell if the bag is MFF? It amazes me how much you guys know! The bag is still really high quality IMO... are the MFF bags usually of lesser quality?

11. I totally Agree...;)

12. Usually the MFF bags will have an F before the Style # on the Creed inside of the bag....As for Quality,I think they use Different leather and Patent leather....I'll let someone else judge that!!!Congrat's and enjoy that bag, I do like the shape the more I look at it.

13. You know it's a factory bag, or MFF, by looking at the creed...you'll have the last 5 digits, and the letter F. Like...F12345. It's telltale.

14. #14 Feb 10, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2010
    personally, it's not a shape the i would carry. however, i do love the rich shades of red.

if you love it, don't worry about what they say! when other people comment on your handbag, i've found that more often than not, they are really just jealous. ;)

eta: i agree that i wouldn't wear it as an everyday bag. but it would look stunning with a LBD and fierce red or python heels!!!! :drool:

15. Thanks for letting me know how to tell if it is MFF.... I can't figure out how to quote yet lol