An RM Addict: One year later! (Reveal and Collection Pics!)

CourtneyMc22

Dreaming of NYC....
O.G.
Mar 23, 2008
So it recently occurred to me that it was a little over one year ago that I started my first thread in the RM subforum, so excited to show everyone my FIRST RM!!

http://forum.purseblog.com/rebecca-minkoff/had-to-share-my-first-rm-rendezvous-clutch-413213.html

I still have that lovely bag, and it was the start of an addiction so many of us Minkettes are familiar with! I got my newest bag today and since it is such a rainy, yucky day here, I decided to do collection pics too!

But first, the reveal!

10pu2dy.jpg

msnj2g.jpg

Any early guesses???

I love this bag!!! But I'm totally confused by it. It has long unfinished tassels but it's the older style d rings (that you can't double) and black and white floral lining. I would think that would put it in Cruise 2009 which would have had short, finished tassels. And I don't see why Luna Boston would have such an old bag, but oh well! I don't care, I love her!!

Blue zipper in all its glory!
wb9w6b.jpg

Close up of the buttery, supple leather!
win9jq.jpg

a5e2v.jpg

Ok, so first some pics of my favorite bags!

Favorite MAB: Dove gray/florescent yellow piping! This is a unique RM, in no way a "classic" but that's what I love about it. It's so fun and I get tons of compliments on it!

2rpboux.jpg

Next, my favorite Nikki: Chocolate Nikki!

The leather on this bag is heavenly, really! I wish I could have a leather jacket that felt just like this! Pictured with it is my new MAC's big sis! ha! The leather on the black Nikki is just like my new mac, but unfortunately she isn't mine full-time! My mom and I have "shared custody" of some of our Nikkis so I have her Black Nikki for a while, while she's enjoying my Almond stud nikki!

34odbio.jpg

at first i wasn't digging the blue zip track on the black... but after all the reveals it is really starting to grow on me. i may need one myself!

your background in the MAC pics looks just like the black and white floral lining! what is it? a bedspread? tablecloth? i want it!

The Clutches (I had to throw in my non-RMs as well, there aren't many):

Red patent/red stripe Rendezvous clutch
Yellow Ostrich Rendezvous clutch
LAMB clutch
Teal 3-Zip MAC
Grape MAC
Tory Burch Tortoise Large Resin Clutch

wi5x6a.jpg