An Outlet Return yields.... TWINS!!!

Tamy1119

Pretty in Pink
O.G.
May 2, 2007
I thought that was a cute title.. LMAO:P

Anyways... I made a quick trip to the Outlet in ******* CT this morning... for a return ...bummer ..... :tdown:

BUT... the good news is... I came home with... TWINS... YAY!!! :tup:

DSCF2568.jpg

TWO Signature Patent Stripe Totes... LOL... Aren't they just adorable... I'm already using the Brown one... Love her!!!

(I would have done a reveal, but I'm not feeling all that well... fighting off a cold, or the flu, or something...)

I got matching wallets to go with them.. Just do not have pics right now.... But I did want to show off my Twins !!!!

:yahoo::nuts::yes::tup:

Oh yes, they are cute! i ve seen them at my outlet in many colors, i liked the pinkish purple ones best, but i dont remember seeing black ones for some reason! Great you got two, one for now one as back up LoL... ( i m just trying to justify my new "back up" idea :yahoo:)They seem very roomy and comfortable!

If I really like something, I tend to want one in every color.. I also love the parchment stripe one, but could not afford that one.. YET... Maybe next week, after I get my yearly bonus... if they still have one... LOL....

Oh yes, they are cute! i ve seen them at my outlet in many colors, i liked the pinkish purple ones best, but i dont remember seeing black ones for some reason! Great you got two, one for now one as back up LoL... ( i m just trying to justify my new "back up" idea :yahoo:)They seem very roomy and comfortable!

LOL... I am all for the "Backup" idea!!!!! :tup: