An out of this world reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Okay, Coachies, here's a very special bag from the Fall runway show (I won't spoil WHICH Fall show, though).

I've been debating between this and a different variant for several months. However, once I saw drill down pictures of this, it was a no brainer. Here's to my limited edition, runway bag!

Any guesses???

IMG_1114.jpeg

2. A bear rogue?

3. Rockets!

4. Haha, you're on the right track!!!

IMG_2857.jpeg

soonergirl likes this.
  5. Oh my gosh, please show us!!
    I have loved those rockets since those preview pictures came out-I can't wait to see your pictures.

6. Presenting, fresh off the Men's 2016 Fall Runway collection, the Rocket Ship Gotham Tote:

IMG_1778.jpeg

7. Rocket Ship Gotham Tote, Style #55746 - $695. My SA told me there were only 90 made.

55746_a4.jpeg 55746_a8.jpeg

8. Oh, I like!! Very nice!

9. Very cool! Leather looks nice!

10. Ooh, I really like that! Congrats :smile:

11. Excellent! Much better than the 'hairy t-rex' I was debating on. :tup:

12. What an awesome bag!
    Plus I really like the thick straps, they look substantial enough so that you could carry books or a laptop without creasing the bag.

13. Looks very nice, and it seems a very reasonable price for such a special, limited edition bag.

14. I like the zippered pocket area, looks unique!

15. Very nice! Congrats!