An Open Letter to my MJ Gals!

yes.please

O.G.
Sep 19, 2006
Hey Ladies!:graucho:

I know its been a long while... I've been quietly lurking now and then. But I just wanted to drop in and say hi!

I'm going back to college this winter (scary after being out for so long) and have really had to curb my spending... I even passed on the sales this round:crybaby: Staying out of the chit chat helps a lot, I think I was becoming slightly obsessive:shame: Also, it being summer and all, I've been having a ton of fun away from the computer as well! Anyhow, I just wanted to drop in and say hi and see how everyone was doing. I see that there's been a ton going on.

Hope everyone's enjoying their Marc's as much as possible!!!:heart:

xo

jess

Oh Jess it's so good to hear from you! Thank you for letting us know that you are doing well. You are going to great at school, keep us updated on it, will ya? MUAH!

Jess! I've been wondering how you've been. Thanks for the update. I miss you around these parts, but I'm so glad you've been enjoying your summer away from the computer and lovin life! Study hard in school- I could never go back; I can't do it :Push: Be sure to check in with us now 'n then! :hugs:

it was so nice to hear from you and glad to hear you're doing well -- I know what you mean about needing a break -- I find myself having to take one every now & then myself -- it can become quite addictive and obsessive!!

congrats on going back to school -- I commend you as I don't think I could ever do it (even tho I'd love to get my degree!) -- I just don't have the self-discipline to do it -- I'm sure you'll be so successful in whatever path you choose to follow!

Hope to see you round TPF sometime in the not-so-distant future -- Take care and best of luck with all of your upcoming endeavors!!

:balloon::hugs::flowers:

Hi Jess! It's good to see you post:heart:. Its so exciting that you are going to be back in school. What are you going to be studying???

I'm one of those freaks who loves school, I graduate then go back for more "learning fun" every 3 or 4 years:shame:.