An oldie reveal

Catash

May 3, 2014
So excited to receive this gorgeous 2002 third season chocolate FBF in mint condition! Since I returned the Caribou FBF to Fashionphile one and half year ago due to the missing shoulder strap, I wasn't able to findIMG_0092.JPGIMG_0093.JPG another FBF in this condition until now! Love the length of the shoulder strap. Why doesn't Balenciaga make all the shoulder strap this length?

Congrats on this gorgeous 02 beauty! I agree on the shoulder strap issue -- it would make my life so much easier if each Bal has one. Enjoy!

Reactions: Catash
Love your bag. There was one at RDC some years ago, in perfect condition, and eventually it got sold. I regret to this day it was not me who bought it. So, congratulations!

So excited to receive this gorgeous 2002 third season chocolate FBF in mint condition! Since I returned the Caribou FBF to Fashionphile one and half year ago due to the missing shoulder strap, I wasn't able to findView attachment 3635778View attachment 3635779 another FBF in this condition until now! Love the length of the shoulder strap. Why doesn't Balenciaga make all the shoulder strap this length?
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::love::love::love::panic::panic::panic::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes:Ahhhh! MAJOR MAAAAAJOR CONGRATS on this MAGNIFICENT find Catash!!! OMG, AMAZING! That chocolate is probably my #1 fave Bal color ever. SO YUMMY!:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Congrats, love it!
I still use my 2005 Chocolate city in crappy weather- absolutely love that bag. Any idea how the color of the 2002 chocolate compares to the 2005 chocolate? Much difference?

Congrats on this gorgeous 02 beauty! I agree on the shoulder strap issue -- it would make my life so much easier if each Bal has one. Enjoy!
Absolutely beautiful, congrats on this amazing find! :heart:
Such a cool bag. Great find!
Love your bag. There was one at RDC some years ago, in perfect condition, and eventually it got sold. I regret to this day it was not me who bought it. So, congratulations!
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::love::love::love::panic::panic::panic::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes:Ahhhh! MAJOR MAAAAAJOR CONGRATS on this MAGNIFICENT find Catash!!! OMG, AMAZING! That chocolate is
probably my #1 fave Bal color ever. SO YUMMY!:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Thank you guys! After I sold my Mogano City and DE Speedy B, I don't have any brown bag. Good that the FBF came in the right time!

Congrats, love it!
I still use my 2005 Chocolate city in crappy weather- absolutely love that bag. Any idea how the color of the 2002 chocolate compares to the 2005 chocolate? Much difference?

I don't have 2005 Chocolate, but from what I see from the pictures the two seem pretty similar. I actually like this darker brown. I used to have a Mogano City. The leather is amazing but the color just doest fit with my wardrobe.

Reactions: BPC
I don't have 2005 Chocolate, but from what I see from the pictures the two seem pretty similar. I actually like this darker brown. I used to have a Mogano City. The leather is amazing but the color just doest fit with my wardrobe.
The '05 Chocolate is a deep, rich brown color .. whereas this is just a slightly lighter brown (I still have my '05 Choco City, don't have my Chocolate FBF anymore). Sorry for the crappy pictures!
2002 Chocolate FBF.jpg 2005 FW Chocolate City.jpg

Reactions: BPC
I think I need to find an 02. Love these Chocolate browns.
I still have my Mogano city, can't bear to part with it...lol..

Effusive congratulations on this exceedingly rare beauty, Catash!! :nuts::heart: I have a 2007 Cafe GGH part time and it is very similar in color to your 2002 third season chocolate FBF. I have really loved having a dark brown in my Bal collection, and have found it to be such a rich, wearable and versatile shade of brown. :smile: May you carry her in great health for many years to come. :flowers: