An Old Crush *Instant Reveal*

LornaLou

Addicted to denim!
O.G.
Aug 7, 2009
Usually I do reveals with the box and dust bag, however since this one is an old crush which I fell in love with some time ago but never managed to get, I wont be able to do that as it didn't come with any.

I fell in love with the Loopy Leopard print quite some time ago and I always saw it in the regular Alexa only, I never really managed to find it in anything else. About half a year ago I saw it in the clutch version, but I missed out on that one and a couple of days ago, literally just posted on auction, there it was! And the best part was it's the best deal I have ever gotten on a new Mulberry! I was so excited! Anyway here she is, the clutch version of the Alexa in Loopy Leopard Denim!

That makes my collection stand at 2 Lily's and 2 Alexa Clutches and I now have 2 in denim :biggrin::biggrin:

Attachments

• mulberry-alexa-clutch-loopy-leopard.jpg
    mulberry-alexa-clutch-loopy-leopard.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 283
Usually I do reveals with the box and dust bag, however since this one is an old crush which I fell in love with some time ago but never managed to get, I wont be able to do that as it didn't come with any.

I fell in love with the Loopy Leopard print quite some time ago and I always saw it in the regular Alexa only, I never really managed to find it in anything else. About half a year ago I saw it in the clutch version, but I missed out on that one and a couple of days ago, literally just posted on auction, there it was! And the best part was it's the best deal I have ever gotten on a new Mulberry! I was so excited! Anyway here she is, the clutch version of the Alexa in Loopy Leopard Denim!

That makes my collection stand at 2 Lily's and 2 Alexa Clutches and I now have 2 in denim :biggrin::biggrin:
LornaLou - she is grrrrreat!!!:smile:

Everyone loves a bargain, enjoy your funky bag :smile: